Sunday, August 27, 2006

APOLLO!

AAAAAAAAAAH the worlds have imploded and judgement is about to rain down upon thee, prepare your umbrellas, for plagues of frogs await!
by which i mean, look :

APOLLO! from lost!
do do do do do do do do! (twilight zone do-dos)

got it from forbidden planet (anyone who thought i made it myself has a unnecessaryly low opinion of me)
you need a password to get one
an i go into the shop in Cov and its all shifty like;
Me (in husky voice) : got any apollo bars?
Shop Keep : glances around shiftyly : whats the password?
Me : ###### #######
Shop Keep : Nope
Me : Damn
Half an hour later when I find the new one
Shop Keep : classic questioning look with raised arms et al.
Me : ##### ######
Shop Keep : Hooray!

It was great tho you may of had to be there to see the fun.
I think i need to be a private eye now - all stealth an danger (awesome)

1 comment:

CrasHthe2nd said...

I demand a new post, you're being almost as lazy as I am =).