Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Dream Science

I was watching a program about dreams recently, it said that you dream with the left side of your brain and that you read with your right. This means that you cannot read things in your dreams.

However, last night I was being I.D.ed by a Colonel while shopping (I am not responcible for the complete lunacy of the dream situation) and when I got my I.D. back I clearly saw that the surname on it was Pfeuer (which he pronounced Shearer). Then I woke up and realised that you can't read in a dream.

There are four possibilities here:
1. Batman: The Animated Series is not a ironclad source of scientific infomation.
2. I only dreamed that I could read it, rather than actually reading it.
3. Using both sides of my brain at the same time was possible as I was waking up and so not totally dreaming.
4. I am magic. Hence, I can dream and read with the same parts of my brain like some kind of X-Man.

No comments: