Friday, September 19, 2008

Fame!

Is it wrong I was totally amazed that riding a bike is just like riding a bike? (in the, once you've learnt you never forget, sence) Anyway I took a car to be MOT'ed and rode back from the garage on a bike I'd crammed in the boot/back seats/passenger seat. And despite a bit of wobbling to begin with I managed it. Hooray! (Well I was excited)

So excited in fact that I almost considered it more important than the fact that my work can now be purchased on Amazon. So yeah, how about that? Last I checked it was sitting around 8,000th in the bestsellers, making it more popular than Harry Potter (in latin) or The Da Vinci Code (Illustraited version). In your face less sucessful authors. Ha.

As for plans for the future, I shall be making pie. So look for that to debut, ('hot' off the press, boom boom), this weekend.

No comments: