Sunday, January 14, 2007

you want posts i'm just fighting to stay concious

i apologise for poor spelling (more that usual)
u see i've just finished a 3 day chunk of lectures and as usual after that comes the 1 night of heavy heavy drinkin to forget all of it.

this weeks 3 days were good tho, we had a circus and puppets and a trip to the science centre, tho i did feel my slight age disadvantage showing as i giggled at the pervy puppets when others scoffed, ooed and aaahed at the circus and ran round the science centre using my (fairly significant) size advantage to clear a path for myself thro the chitlins to the exhibits - there was a room that got smaller in the alice thro the looking glass bit that i loved even if i i did nearly face plant infront of a bunch o' families when i tripped on the way in and an infinite well that jim an i could see the bottom of. crantastic

then of course was the night out, or more acuratly, as we finished at 4, the afternoon/night out, that why i maybe fulfiling my promice to hayley by postin but frankly im straddling - like kieren and his singapore 'massuse' - the edge of concious, im on my way out so you must forgive that my photos will have to wait till the morning, ok, a more workable hour of the morning.

good night out tho even if some people were a little the worse for wear by the end of the afternoon - putting me in charge of your wellbeing may not be the best of plans (just for future reference)
i remember fun chunks, hugging kieren after he took us back to (bugger i dont remember the name) that place we went to last time with the holes in the walls, hugging him coz they played sweet child of mine - fookin love the 80's after that they played build me up buttercup (i did the official southam school dance routine and looked a pillock throught) and livin on a prayer, hell yeah.

also to facilitate memory i txted myself: 'a txt 4 me much drink and almost dancin best a luck rambo! c ya danni ice cube back aaa' im pretty sure this ment rambo was on tv and i missed it and i vividly remember an ice cube down the back from danni.

AND my camera makes my (frankly piss poor 'moustache') look more impressive yay!

to summerise a hilarious 3 days aimed at me the less mature science communicator, followed by some really fun chats with course mates that we may not remember tomorrow, followed by some extremely plutonic grinding of kieren and shirin.

photos to follow +1 moustache

No comments: