Thursday, January 25, 2007

I got Pig Poisoning

So the reason i aint posted in ages (sorta ages), is that i have been busy working hard.
lectures, assignments, leggy blondes, feature articles and background reading (ok ones a lie but aint saying which)

now back in coventry, alex was the crowned king of procrastination, he would spend all day on an article and we'd go check on him in the evening and he'd of just about got dressed. annoying if we wanted to play games
now during those years i never really procrastinated, thats actually coz i didnt do any work and so had nothing to put off.
this year is my first serious procrastination oppertunity, and i think i managed pretty good.

we are havin an 80s themed costume party/night out on saturday its going to be like totally awesome and i swear there will be some rediculously embarrising pictures online on sunday/monday (before the girls ask me to destroy them)
i got my 80s guy costume sorted on tuesday but the story is one of epic procrastination and 3 for 2 pigs

tuesday i had much reading to do, i also had a costume to sort out, so after a morning of reading i took a break for lunch and walked to matalan for costume bits, they had 2 out of 3 and as i was walking back the possiblity of an excursion to cribbs (the HUGE mall on the outskirts of town) occured to me. naturally havin work i resisted, no cant go all the way there, no take to long, reading to do, cannot go on some damn fool quest for this last thing.
the problem was the use of the word quest. second i thought that i had no choise and the quest began!
having searched every shop in cribbs (almost) i found them and my costume was complete, but i was pretty hungry - it was 6pm by then
so after a quick cheeseburger, then search M&S for some percy pigs coz im there and ill need reading fuel if i ever get home.
so im prowling the store muttering "pigs" over and over under my breath like the numbers guy in lost.
"pigs... pigs... pigs...pigs!".
and i see they had big 400g bags! great!
i got 2! - last longer
it was a 3 for 2 offer!
i got 3!
this is now a bag full of 1.2kg of pigs
i then decided to eat half a bag on the bus home
so i was bouncing round the flat in my 80s gear most of the night, before an extreme come down which left me with a serious stomach ache and 2 bags of pigs to tempt me.
i now have my picture of sarah telling me off bluetacked over the bags, making me feel guilty as well as ill with every piggy bite.
i curse tempation in all its pink swishy goodness.
i still have some reading to do.
ttfn

No comments: