Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm gonna be needing new trousers

Scared the crap outta me. Absolutly scared the crap outta me.
You know those ads down the side of facebook, theres one for downloadable smileys they have new 'valentines day ones'.
i need to take you back in time 45 mins. I watched a creepy episode of justice league (its a cartoon with batman and superman in) there was the joker and he had this girl with him and she, (say this in your creepyist scary man voice) "makes you go crazy just by looking at her" anyway i procieded to watch through my hands just incase i went crazy (didnt - yay)
so i go online see whats up on facebook and accdientally roll over this ad for valentines day smileys and this makes it say (in your creepy voice again) "im counting down the minutes til i can be with you again"
SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME i didnt realise what it was, an it was absolutely bloody terrifying
how is that a happy valentines day?
how?
i love you so much heres the creepyist thing on the internet?
IT SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME - thats not good valentines day practice
its a gooey 'holiday' fulla mushy stuff. not me going into ninja mode ready to be sliced up by the killer behind my computer
not the thing to do
ill be staying away from facebook an only logging on when i have a heavy stick with me (for smacking anything scary) if you need to contact me email at doug@underthecovers.coward
so watch out valentines day psycho smileys are after us all

No comments: