Thursday, March 06, 2008

Weird Dreams 2

Yay! I've got an interview! It's really nice to have something to be heading towards, rather than the aimless existing that I've been doing lately.
So, yay me and yay them, for they are about to experience a interview that will pierce the heavens.

But the really important reason for this is my remebering the dream that came after my Torchwood dream. So without further adu, I present;

The "Traveling in a country where they speak Spainish" dream.

This lacks the pure lunacy of Torchwood, but ends well.
I start remembering while in a building; one of the ones that has appeared a few times in my dreams but not reality, I'm hiding out/probably resting for the night in the basement of this place, plastered uneven walls. It's dark, because it's night and we're underground.
It belongs to Salma Hayek and her younger sibling, (as much as you'd expect me to remember if the child was a boy or a girl, I'm afraid I don't, just that they were young), (also I'm only 90% sure it was Salma Hayek, as her voice was the thing I have the strongest memories of.) I chat with the kid for a while, in the way that impressive traveller types do, amusing them with stories and the like, before the kid goes to bed.
So I rest for the night in the basement, (sleeping within a dream while you're asleep? now thats some heavy duty sleeping) but in the morning some kind of terrible something happens in the B&Q type hardware store that they run in the ground level part of the building.
It's wrecked and Salma etc, are in really big trouble, (some kind of opressive land Baron - I think - who will be extrememly displeased at the state of affairs and also my presence.)
It's going to be ok though, because I'm sure, not only that we can get it fixed up before opening time, but also that it won't feel like hours of hard work because the fixing stuff up montage music, (that you get in the movies,) is about to kick in and time will whizz past when that happens.
Unfortunatly, before I can find out what montage music my unconcious feels is approprate for such a situation, I wake up.
Damn it, coz I just know that taking part in a musical montage would be so much fun. (I'm serious here, because it would actually be fantasic.)

As well as strange dreams and an upcoming interview, I've been cooking. Biscuits/Cookies/Smores depending on your defintion, but they are resting over night before getting properly baked. I mention this because they contain toffee, and the toffee required some Captain Doug cooking to be added.
I need small toffee chucks.
I have large toffee chucks.
The solutions available here are all pretty fun, but I statred with freezing the toffee. Once hard I dropped the bag out of an upstairs window, smashing it on the patio below. And then one more time to be sure.

Why can't all cooking work like that?

No comments: