Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009 et cetera...

And I'm back online!

So I've moved to North Wales now that I have a job in Chester. It's a nice place (even if I dislike the huge signs everywhere in English AND Welsh). I knackered my back putting up my Ikea bed which was vastly unpleasent and my mac refuses to go wi-fi which means I shouldnt be able to get the internet. However, I am a sneaky bugger and so I've shleped the machine downstairs to the router and am currently blogging in them middle of the living room floor.

'Course your all dying to know what my new years resolutions are (people at work had proper ones and I managed to make myself look the usual amount of stupid when they asked)

1. Say "Hello?!" when I find things. (I saw it on Doctor Who and I looks really cool)
2. Say "Et cetera, et cetera" more often. Think of how much time I could save if I stopped listing things in full.
3. More reading and possibly jogging if the temperature out in the Welsh wilderness gets super zero. (That's totally the word for higher than than zero; it's gotta be the opposite of sub zero)

No comments: