Saturday, January 17, 2009

Muppet hands

It's cold in Wales, still.
But I've been wearing my gloves (a number of girls with powerful maternal instincts will be pleased).
The thing is my coat has farely tight and long sleaves and this leads to my gloves getting pushed down my hands, not off exactly but to the point that my fingers arn't always in the glove fingers.
I call the phenomena Muppet Hands, coz I spend most of the time wiggling my fingers and making Fozzie Bear noises when I realise it's happened.

So I'm stuck in Chester coz the bus hasn't turned up and there's a bunch of unsavoury types standing around looking menacing. I just have this vision of them dsciding to off me and all I can think to say is "Hey fellas, you wouldn't kill a guy with muppet hands would ya?"

HA, it's only funny if you don't die.

Also I've been having issues getting my hair to look like anything resembling sanity.
But I have managed to get it to go to a bit of a crest going on. I think it make me a look a bit like a chicken, but a cool one.
Sample dialogue:
Guy: "Doug, you look like a complete cock."
Doug: "Thank you very much" :)

No comments: